Saturday, March 19, 2016

Review : Nutri Women Skin Rejuvenation Serum

If you follow me on twitter (@CkoBlog ) you would know how much I have been raving about Nutri Women products. For the past month I have been trying a few of their products and so far I am most impressed with the Skin Rejuvenation Serum.



"Helps reverse signs if ageing. For hydrating, tightening and brightening ". While the packaging is is pretty self explanatory, I have to admit I was not too sure about this serum. Partly because serums have never been a big part of my beauty regime. Nevertheless, I wanted to give it a fair chance and, since I am awful at following through, I was especially diligent with this one.


After a few weeks of using the serum I am happy to the report: the packaging does not lie. My skin is visibly brighter and tighter. I also feel like my skin looks alot less tired (although it could just be wishful thinking).


Nutri Women products are exclusive to Dischem and with a slogan like "beauty from within" I figured it was worth a try.  I use it in conjunction with another Nutri Women day cream but I'll save that for another review. I'm definitely going to continue using this serum.



Have you used any of the Nutri Women products? I would love to hear your thoughts on it.

TILL LATER, LAUREN!





No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...