Saturday, May 7, 2016

NEW IN: Make up and fragrance

My budget has been protesting lately because I just can't seem to help myself when it it comes to buying pretty make up: or fragrances for that matter.

In this post I have decided just to give everyone a quick glimpse of what's new in my make up drawer. I'll do full reviews on each product of course but for now,  a quick post will have to do.


Estee Lauder's Modern Muse EDP

Maybelline's Define A Lash mascara and Almay's  One Coat Multi Benefit Mascara. Both in black.

Maybelline 's  Dream Velvet Foundation 

Eyeshadow from Michell Ori and Almay

What is your latest buy? I would love to hear from you. Also, if you have a blog, please comment with your link below. I'll  be sure to have a look.

TILL LATER, LAUREN! 

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...