Tuesday, May 16, 2023

My Avon favourites


If you read my blog, I'm sure by now you are aware how much I love Avon products. I use the products  on a daily basis and , although not all of them are always hits, there are a few that I will continue to buy as long as I can.  In today's post I wanted to share a few mini reviews and share exactly why I love them. Ill be honest, when it comes to beauty products, I have a very short attention span and I want to buy new things all the time,  but I have been using these for a while now so I feel comfortable sharing my reviews.




I wear sunblock religiously now even though it took me a while to get into the habit. I wear it even when the weather is gloomy and even when I spend most of my day inside. Needless to say, I wanted to find a sunblock that not only agreed with my skin, but loved it as well. This one from  Avon is super moisturising, water resistant, fast-absorbing, suitable for face and body with SPF 50 for high sun protection. It also provides wide protection against UVA/UVB rays .I love how it smells and especially how it leaves my skin feeling.


The Planet Spa range from Avon is one of my favourite ranges just because of how decadent and luxurious it is. It's luxury on a budget. When it comes to face masks I am not very big on peel-off masks. I prefer the wash off kind, but this one pleasantly surprised me. I will say that the smell caught me off guard, but the radiant spice, exotic orchid and oudh scent really left my skin feeling refreshingly energized. The mask lifts out dirt and impurities. I use once a week and I always end up with glowing skin.

* I would recommend keeping it away from your eye area if they are on the sensitive side.



This is by far the nicest hand lotion I have ever used. This one is also from the Planet Spa Aromatherapy range and contains essentials oils of French Lavender and chamomile. I have decided to be fancy like the people in the movies and put on hand lotion before bed. Apparently the fragrance was created to "transport you to a dimension of serenity and relaxation and prepare you for a good night's rest" which is why it made sense for me to use it at night. I always wake up with gorgeous, soft hands.



I have tried my fair share of Avon fragrances and this is one of the most memorable. Not only do I adore the floral packaging, I was ecstatic when I realised it doesn't make me sneeze like some scents do. The notes consists of neroli flowers ( fragrant white flower blossoms of bitter orange trees), magnolia and amber and that makes for a fragrance that is both striking and feminine. This is definitely the type of fragrance you gift yourself or someone special in your life. 

Shop here : Avon online shop

Like I said I am an avid Avon user because I love the convenience of not having to leave my house to shop for the products. I also appreciate not having to compromise on quality and not breaking the bank. Do you use Avon products? What is your favourite Avon product at the moment? I would love to hear from you.

TILL LATER, LAUREN!




4 comments:

Leelia Jay said...

I definitely need to get into the habit of wearing sunscreen too.

Leelia Jay said...

I definitely need to make a habit of wearing sunscreen too

Unknown said...

I have sunscreen but always forget to put on or carry with me when I leave the house.

Ntleleng said...

I'm a huge believer in sunscreen.

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...