Sunday, January 17, 2016

Sunday Style Sweethearts

I like to spend my Sundays doing pretty much nothing. After  hectic week at work,winding down with a a glass of wine and a few blogs is the epitome of relaxation.

That's where Sunday Style Sweethearts come in. With a new week looming ahead it only makes sense to be prepared. I enjoy gathering style inspiration and entering the week with somewhat of a style plan. Whether it be in the form of celebrities or street style stars;  inspo is EVERYWHERE. I hope this week's edition brings you bucket loads of motivation to be stylish every day of the week.










*I do not take credit for the images in this post.

TILL LATER, LAUREN!

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...