Monday, January 4, 2021

Look post: Xylon Kenzo

The other day I did a quick little photo shoot with my favorite person in the world. Xylon is at the age now where he wants to pick out his own clothes and I am having so much fun seeing how his style is developing. I tend to not focus to much on where I buy his clothes but, rather on the quality. I also love matching sets because its really easy to throw on. Usually we would put a denim jacket over this set depending on the weather.

I really love how these turned out especially since I took them on my phone. The kid clearly enjoys being in front of the camera 





 


*Tracksuit- PEP stores
*Shoes- Nike

TILL LATER,LAUREN!

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...