Wednesday, July 28, 2021

#NiveaDelightYourSenses

I was thoroughly delighted when I received a cute little Nivea drop recently. Like I have mentioned in the past, I prefer oils over lotions simply because they seem to save me time. Needless to say the fact that this particular lotion contains oil intrigued me. I received the Orange Blossom & Avocado oil scent to try and I adore it.


Let's just say the scent puts you in a good mood and I could always use more of that. I promise you it is like happiness captured in a bottle. As you can imagine, the addition of oils add intense moisture, which has been a bonus for my skin. I seem to take a beating when it comes to winter time and dry skin. It is not a pretty sight. 


Another major factor for me when deciding on how to moisturise is the consistency of a product. I absolutely loathe spending more time than I need to rubbing in a product. Now you would expect a product this nourishing to be thick and impossible but, it is certainly not.  The formula is light and makes for an easy application. Consider me converted!

No doubt I will be repurchasing the lotion once I have finished this one. Perhaps I will even try another variant. How about you? Have you used any of the #NiveaDelightYourSenses lotions? I would love to hear from you.

TILL LATER, LAUREN! 

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...