Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Suited

With the warmer days rapidly approaching over here in South Africa everyone is looking for easy ways to look stylish and comfortable. The summer months represents a carefree, effortless feel and the body suit definitely fits the bill.




A body suit is one of the most uncomplicated pieces to wear. There are so may ways to incorporate it into your style. You can wear it with jeans and sneakers to run errands, with a pencil skirt for date night or under a blazer to the office. The possibilities endless. 




Let me keep it real with you though, the only issue you might have with the body suit is when it comes to going to the bathroom. Lol..this is why I prefer one that clips between the legs instead of the bathing suit style. But that is entirely up to you.



I have rounded up a few of my favourite body suit looks in this post. Not only is the body suit sexy but it is also versatile.



How are you wearing your body suit at the moment? I would love to hear from you. And if you have a blog, drop me your link in the comment section.

*I do not take credit for the images in this post. 

TILL LATER, LAUREN! 





No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...