Thursday, October 26, 2017

Favourite looks from #Nmbfw

This October I attended my very first Nelson Mandela Bay Fashion Week and let me tell you what a beautiful production it was. Let's be honest, growing up in Port Elizabeth means that we often get overlooked when it comes to cool events.

The event was spectacular and the clothing even more so. I was amazed to witness the discovery of so many hidden gems. While I didnt get to attend all the shoes (some of us still has to work) I loved the ones I did attend however.

I decided to put just a few (there were way too many ) of my favourite looks in this post. All the designers were so talented and it was such an honour to see there new collections.

Please note: there were alot of other looks I loved but I decided to only post a few just to give everyone an idea of what #Nmbfw was like.

Enjoy the images!


Designer: Monarchy Couture



Designer : Rusultaan





Designer: Ati Designs Banoyolo Mahlanga




Designer : Kolly Seti



Designer: Iskapie Clothing



Designer : Cleo Allison





Designer : La Nuestra Creations



Designer: Shweshwekini Active Wear


Designer : Nani Designs





Designer: Maxhosa by Laduma







Do you spot your favourite looks here?

#NMBFW
Hair: Silver Stars Hair
Shoes: Kitibella
Wigs: TenHeads
Makeup: Woolworths Walmer Park & Smashbox - South Africa
Photography: Kisometsi Photography


TILL LATER, LAUREN! 

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...