Tuesday, November 7, 2017

My not-so-secret weapon.

For me, 2017 was the year of realizing things. Yes, Kylie Jenner might have been on to something. One of the most important realizations I had this year was that, even though my body might not be perfect, it still deserves to be treated with appreciation and respect. When you treat your body well, it shows.

This brings me to my latest review .I couldn't decide between the Nivea Firming Body Oil and the Good Bye Cellulite Gel cream. They were on sale at Dischem so I purchased both for R89,99 each for 200ml.


Let's start with the Firming Oil. I love body oils of any kind and this one was no different. This oil promises to firm skin in two weeks, improve skin tone, intensively nourish and reduce the appearance of stretchmarks.

Now, most of the time I wouldn't buy into the hype but, since I was curious I gave it a shot and I am glad I did. The texture is amazing. It's non-greasy and absorbs easily. Not to mention it smells divine. I have been using the Firming Oil for just over two weeks and I have noticed a significant difference in my skin. I will continue to use it and track my progress.


Then there is the Good Bye Cellulite Gel Cream. Along with the blue colour; the smell was a pleasant surprise. The Gel Cream claims to reduce the appearance of cellulite in three weeks. Since I haven't been using this for a full 3 weeks I won't be able to do a thorough review. But, based on my initial experience with the gel cream I am very hopeful. I will definitely keep you guys updated :-)


I have been using these two products together for the last two weeks and I can definitely see a difference. Trust me, I bought these with my own money so I don't HAVE to say good things.  I'm excited to see the end result. I'm going to repurchase both these products for sure. Have you used any of these? I would love to hear from you!

TILL LATER, LAUREN!

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...