Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Wedding fever

December is a popular time for people in South Africa to get married. It's summer here so the weather is ideal. It's also the time when most people are on holiday so nothing will deter your guests from sharing in the lovely day.

However, this post is not about the ideal weather conditions. While I'm not getting married anytime soon, I still find myself wondering what kind of wedding dress I would like.

Not everyone, including myself,  believes that white is the only colour that would work for a bride. The choice is entirely yours though. In this post, I explore some white and other, equally stunning, options.















*I do not take credit for the images in this post.

 What is your opinion on wedding dresses of a different colour?  Do you believe brides should only wear white or do you think its entirely up to the bride? I would love to hear from you. 

TILL LATER, LAUREN! 



No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...