I got nominated for my 3rd Liebster award but this time the tag was a bit different. Nabeelah (follow her @TheFabDiary) from the Fabulosity Diary (www.thefabulousitydiary.blogspot.com) nominated me and instead of the usual 10 questions, she instructed us to relay ten random facts about ourselves. If you know me well, you'd know I might as well have been named Random LOL. So here goes..
- I don't like getting my ears wet when I wash my hair. I think it is absolutely disgusting and I hate the sweeshy noise wet ears make.
- I cannot sleep unless my room is completely tidy at night. A dirty room freaks me and my OCD out.
- My favourite place has been the library ever since I won a book in grade 1.
- I think my son is the funniest person I know, he just might be smarter than a few grown ups I know as well and he is only 3.
- I started collecting nail polish last year and I try to have a different colour on my nails each week. Perhaps even more now thanks to the amazing beauty blogs I read.
- In an ideal world I would be a mother/singer/blogger. I think I can hold a note pretty well and I cannot see myself not blogging ever.
- If you want us to be friends please don't ever offer me beetroot or borrow shoes from me.
- The first blog I ever read was the Simply Siyaam blog and I immediately wanted to blog as well.
- I wear a size 4 which makes shopping for shoes like war, just know if we are going for the same pair I will fight you for it.
- I am obsessed with magazines. I collect Glamour, Cosmopolitan, Grazia SA, ELLE, Seventeen and Teen Vogue
TILL LATER, LAUREN!