Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Second Liebster nomination!

Firstly, my apologies for being a little delayed with this post. A broken laptop puts a major damper on my blogging schedule. Nevertheless, if you think I was excited about my first nomination, you can imagine that I am ecstatic about the second. I discovered Namreen's blog "Life and times of the fireflies" recently and I was pleasantly surprised. (Thought provoking stuff I tell you but more on that at a later stage). Naturally being nominated by such an awesome blogger is a major compliment and honour.

                                          Picture all the way from Cape Town: beautiful!

Here are the questions she poses:

  1. What inspired you to start blogging?
           Emotionally, I was going through a really difficult time and I needed something to build my confidence and self esteem back up. I had been thinking of blogging for the longest time and it seemed like a good time to start.

2. Best childhood memory?

Going shopping with my parents was definitely always magical for me; that and being able to take ten books from our local library. It seemed like the coolest thing to me. (Nerd alert)

3. What is your favourite book?

I am such an avid reader that there is just too many good ones to pick one. I do, however want to reread a few now that I am older.

4.What is your ideal holiday destination?

This might seem a bit stiff but I would love to take my son to London or go to New York with my friends.

5. Your favourite tv programme is?

I adore the Carrie Diaries and anything CSI related. I also love reality tv and almost everything on Style Network.

6. What is your favourite blog post you have written?

A post called The pursuit of awesome.

7. Horror? Comedy? Thriller? Action? Romcom?
 I love romantic comedies but I find myself wanting to watch more thrillers lately.

8. What is your favourite thing to be blog about?
I love blogging about fashion especially street and celebrity style ,but I blog about whatever comes to mind now. No restrictions.

9. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?

I am way too hard on myself and I almost never take credit for the things I do right. And I want thicker calves please!

10. What is your favourite fragrance?

I have a new favourite, it is Estee Lauder's Modern Muse

Thank your for nominating me Namu. Guys make sure you check out her blog www.namusnarratives.blogspot.com

Thank you for taking the time to read!

                                                    TILL LATER, LAUREN!

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...