Sunday, December 7, 2014

Sunday Style sweethearts

Hi Lovelies

I trust everyone has been having a good weekend so far and if not, you can only go up from here right. I spent my weekend lounging about with friends and family and of course my amazing little boy. This is just a quick post on looks I have been obsessed with this week. I hope you enjoy them and that you have a productive, happy week ahead.


Ashley Madekwe is HOT in all white!

Slight departure from all the black and white she is usually in and I am pleasantly surprised.

Oh come on Blake, you look amazing even with a baby on the way


Yes Riri forgot her pants and bra at home but hey, this something only she can get away with!



Do you like any of these looks?

                                                      TILL LATER, LAUREN!

*I do not take credit for the images in this post

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...