Thursday, October 6, 2016

Trend post: Oversized denim jackets

Relaxed. Effortless. Unbothered. These are only some of the words that come to mind when I think of oversized denim jackets. It's a trend that's loved by both A-list starlets and fashion insiders. I enjoy keeping an eye on trends that are both locally and internationally worn and this is definitely one of those.

What I adore about the oversized denim jacket is that it just screams uncomplicated style. It says " yes I love fashion, but I'm not trying too hard." As with all my trend posts I've scoured the internet to find looks that will inspire both my readers and myself. These are some of my favourite looks.

How would you style your oversized denim jacket?












*I do not take credit for the images in this post

TILL LATER, LAUREN!





No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...