Friday, August 24, 2018

Hair 911!

I have been on a major mission to get my hair back in shape. And by shape, I mean looking at least decent enough. It gives my confidence such a boost. When my hair looks good, I feel great. So for the past few months I have been going out of my way to find hair care products that will improve my hair overall. In this post you will find three products that I adore at the moment.

*Elvive Extraordinary Oil Low Shampoo
This shampoo is pleasantly creamy because it contains Amla oil and 6 precious Flower Oils. It promises to nourish and detangle leaving hair more manageable. It's made especially for very dry, curly of afro hair and while I dont exactly fall into either of those categories I thought the shampoo would still be perfect for me. I love that it's a gentle cleanser and prevents breakage. This retails for about R99,99.


*Marc Anthony Grow Long Super Fast Miracle Treatment
I was very intrigued by this tiny little pink tub. For starters, it says "super fast miracle treatment" on the lid and that was enough to persuade me to pay a little bit more than R50 for a 30ml treatment. I've heard amazing things about the Marc Anthony brand and I love this treatment. I've been using it for less than a month so I am yet to see how much of a miracle it really is but, I'll continue using it. I love the thick consistency and the delicious smell.


*Pantene Repair & Protect Instant Split End Mender Serum
I've  been trimming my ends every six weeks but, I still needed a little extra help. The Repair and Protect range have always been good to me so this serum was a no brainer. It leaves my hair extremely nourished without weighing it down or making it greasy. I appreciate that. I paid R39,99 for this serum on special.


Getting my hair back to being even half way decent won't be an easy journey but, its one that I am looking forward to. What are your favourite hair care products at the moment? I would love to hear from you.

TILL LATER, LAUREN!

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...