Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Ola Rio!

Essence recently released 4 eyeshadow palletes that had everyone in the beauty world buzzing. Needless to say I was ecstatic to get my hands on my favourite of the four "Ola Rio". Believe me when I say I nearly had to fight someone for it.


The palette consists of 9 gorgeous shimmery and matte colours and I am especially enamoured with the burnt orange and plum shades. The colour pay off is wonderful and there is minimal fall out which I appreciate.  The lighter shades are perfect for day time looks and the darker shades make for striking night time looks.


These 9 shades are highly pigmented and inspired by the sunset in Rio de Janeiro and I cannot wait to show you the looks I have been been creating with this palette. This is the only palette I reach for everyday.


A few quick swatches.

Have you bought any of the four palettes? I adore this one so much I'm actually thinking of venturing into the others as well. I've been brushing up on my make up skills so I'll probably (maybe)  post a few eye looks soon.

TILL LATER , LAUREN!




No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...