Friday, September 13, 2019

Maybelline Super Stay matte ink - Lover

Every now and then I find a lipstick  that tick all the boxes for me. Amazing quality, great price, amazing staying power and of course a colour that looks beautiful when I wear it. This time around that lipstick  comes in the form of Maybelline's Super Stay Matte Ink.  Let me tell you, in my books, this lipstick is unmatched!


Just a quick review. It took me a while to settle on a colour because I kind of wanted them all at once but I settled on #15 Lover. This pink is absolutely stunning on my lips. Not only does it stay on (no matter what you go through) it also doesn't leave your lips feeling stiff and dry. Yes you can actually smile.


I just wanted to share how much I  adore this lipstick and I am definitely going to repurchase (in almost every colour) . They retail for R159,95 and I got mine from Dischem. Have you used the Maybelline Matte Ink Lipstick yet? I  would love to hear from you.

TILL LATER, LAUREN!

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...