Sunday, March 21, 2021

Denim and Stripes!

I don't like doing look posts. There are numerous reasons why but, the main one would probably be that I never feel like I look quite good enough to do a look post. I follow countless fashion bloggers and their look posts always set the bar so high that I often feel discouraged to do my own. 

Lately, I have had a change of heart however. Listen, I have realised that I will never be the bloggers that I idolise but, I need to give myself a little more credit. Sometimes I can actually look very put together. This particular outfit made me feel really feminine and sexy which is why I decided to share it. 

I don't wear jeans or shirts often because most of the time I am either in uniform or in sweatpants. I instantly fell in love with this shirt from Mr Price because I could literally think of a few ways to wear it. I decided to pair it with jeans (also from Mr Price) and these cute shoes from Woolies which I got on sale. The necklace is a gift and the glasses I stole from my person :) 




I look forward to seeing what other looks I can create with this shirt. Thank you for reading this post. What is your go to item at the moment? Let me know in the comment section. 
TILL LATER, LAUREN! 


 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a great look!

Siyabaé said...

I like it ✨💯💯💯

Lauren Vogel said...

Thank you very much 😊

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...