Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Autumn/Winter inspiration


I have heard a multitude of people complain about not knowing how to be stylish in colder weather. While I prefer  the colder seasons, I love the idea of hot chocolate and cuddling up with loved ones  and new books, I too find it difficult putting outfits together that are both cosy and chic. Half way through the season I usually feel like I am stuck in the monotonous routine. Do you go through the same thing? Fear not. I have compiled some autumn/winter looks to give you (and me) bucket loads of inspiration.  I’m certainly going to try some of these.










 













* I do not take credit for the images in this post

Thank you for reading everyone. What will be your go to look when the chilly days roll around?

                                                                 TILL LATER, LAUREN!

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...