Sunday, April 27, 2014

I LOVE LACE

Lace always makes me think of my grandma and, while that's not a bad thing, its 2016 and no one wants to be thought of as granny-ish.


When you think of lace, what comes to mind? Someone who is demure and soft? Well not anymore. The new season sees lace get a tough rock star make-over. With fashionistas all over the globe indulging in the trend it’s easy to find lace inspiration and put together an ensemble that fits both your body and your mood.

 While I could never bring myself to wear white lace, I am more than excited to give darker colours (in small dosages) a go. Think bad-ass-grunge-glamour. What do you think? Are you already rocking this trend?  










* I do not take credit for the images in this post

Thank you fot taking the time to read my blog . It is much appreciated.

TILL LATER, LAUREN!

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...