Tuesday, May 6, 2014

TRENDING: Cut out boots


Every now and then a shoe comes along that I am completely fascinated with but, also completely terrified of. At the moment that shoe is the cut out bootie. For quite some time now it’s been on my radar and I have spotted it on celebrities, off duty models and fashion bloggers the world over. While I completely adore how it looks on everyone else; I am not exactly sure my thin legs would be able to do them justice. And yet I still desperately want to get my hands on a pair. From the street style snaps I have seen these boots seem super versatile. It can be worn with flirty frocks or you can go the rocker chic route with black skinnies and a leather jacket. Whatever you personality desires.

                                                          Wear them with leggings

                                                                   Or socks...

                                                              How gorgeous are they?



 
 
HOW TO WEAR THESE BEAUTIES
 




                                                  

                                                    

 
* I do not take credit for the images in this post

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my humble blog. If you enjoy it please do me a favour and follow it. Alternatively connect with me on twitter @CkoBlog and like my facebook page CKO cool kids only- blog. Are you rocking the cut out boot trend? I would LOVE to hear from you.

                                                         TILL LATER, LAUREN 

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...