Sunday, October 19, 2014

The issue with my hair

After suffering from major hair damage and loss, I am happy to report that my hair is finally looking better. It has grown a great deal and it just looks so much fuller and healthier. Thing is; now it’s at that awkward length where you can’t really do much with and it is slightly dull looking. Don’t get me wrong. I am elated that I finally don’t have to be embarrassed by the state of my hair any more, but I feel the need to do something badass with it.


I have been playing around with a few ideas in my head. At first I thought an edgy short hair cut would fit my personality, but the thought of having to cut off all my hard work scares me. And I am not brave enough to do the undercut thing. Let me leave that to Rihanna. Also, I would love to have an afro , but with my straight locks, that dream looks like it will stay just that, a dream. So while I try to make up my mind I have started adding hair accessories to my everyday looks and looking for inspiration online.  Who is your hair crush?









* I do not take credit for the images in this post

TILL LATER, LAUREN!

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...