Monday, May 18, 2015

First impression: CELLTONE tissue oil



When it comes to oils, I hopped on the bandwagon pretty late. I just never quite understood all the hype surrounding it.  Much to my delight, I received a bottle of Celltone tissue oil a few weeks ago. While it is not exactly ample time to do an in depth review of the product, I decided to do a first impressions post instead.

WHAT THE LEAFLET SAYS

“Celltone tissue oil is non-greasy, easy to apply and has a pleasant fragrant aroma. The advance new formula includes: snail powder extract, vitamin E, grapeseed oil, lavender oil, chamomile oil, rose oil, lime oil, polydecene, lanolin oil and bisabilol.

Celltone tissue oil is essential for

·         Pregnant moms

·         Growing teenagers

·         Sportsmen and women who spend long periods of time in the sun

·         Suitable for children

·         Ageing skin

·         Anyone who spends long periods long periods of time in air conditioned environments

WHAT I THINK ABOUT IT

So far so good. In the short time I have been using it (I apply twice a day) I have already seen a major difference. My skin looks less dull and suppler. I found the fragrance a little unusual at first but, now I actually enjoy it. It is somewhat soothing. The bottle closes tightly so even when you drop it (and trust me I have already) nothing gets out. Because of the non greasy formula, my make up does not slide of during the day. Overall, I am pretty pleased with the tissue oil and I am definitely planning on repurchasing.

PS. Add a few drops to your bath for extra hydration.

Are you using Celltone tissue oil or any other Celltone products at the moment? I would love to hear from you. Celltone tissue oil is available online at www.celltone.co.za and at Dischem, Clicks, Game and Pick n Pay Hypermarket 125ml – retail price: R149.00

 

TILL LATER, LAUREN!

 

 

 

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...