Friday, May 22, 2015

Beauty on a budget #4



Hey everyone!

Welcome to my fourth instalment of “beauty on a budget”. Now I don’t normally focus too much on mani’s on my blog but, I think this nail polish definitely deserved its own post.

The Colour: 03 Papa don’t peach by CATRICE

I love this colour so much. It’s fun and vibrant and has evoked quite a few compliments from others. I never thought this particular hue would suit my skin tone but I was completely wrong. I am beyond obsessed and I plan to wear it well into winter just to brighten up those bitter days. I don’t want to say too much except that CATRICE is quickly becoming one of my favourite nail polish brands.  I'll be sure to post a proper mani picture very soon.

What’s your favourite nail colour or brand at the moment?

TILL LATER,LAUREN!

 

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...