Monday, November 2, 2015

Grey area


For the longest time I have been obsessed with the colour grey. Ranging from décor to nail polish and now even fashion; I love it all. Paired with either brights or pastels, grey is anything but boring. I am super excited to try a few grey looks this season,even though I am not exactly sure how I am going to go about this.
 Which is why this post comes in handy, I have decided to explore the internet in the hopes of finding my perfect grey area. From celebs to street style sweethearts; everyone is indulging in the colour.  Here’s to hoping we are all inspired immensely! 


 







*I do not take credit for the images in this post.

Till Later, Lauren!

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...