Monday, November 9, 2015

Bloggers I adore

While being hauled up with conjunctivitis  (pink eyes )  for almost two weeks a while back,I was searching for ways to stay sane. After binge watching season 1 and 2 of Fashion Bloggers and loading up on carbs, I realized just how much I am inspired by bloggers. Fashion bloggers in particular.

As we near the end of 2015 I reflect on how my style has changed over the past year. From lacking confidence and spending most of my time in pyjamas, to realizing that fashion should be fun and being stylish should not be hard labour. Yes 2015 has made me embrace and celebrate my body. There have been times when I ventured into new style territory and failed miserably. I look at these times as learning curves. Other times I have strayed from my comfort zone and ended being pleasantly surprised. I have been really proud of myself this year.

One thing is for sure, my style is constantly evolving and with the new year comes new style icons I admire. In this post I have gathered my favourite bloggers right now. Feel free to share some of your's with me.

 *Micah Gianelli

This lady is a bombshell. All of her looks are amazing and so striking. I only discovered Micah's blog recently but I am glad I did. This Australian born blogger is also a model and stylist.

www.micahgianelli.com

 *Aimee Song

This has to be my favourite blogger of all time. She does both designer looks and street style unlike anyone I have ever seen. Most of her looks seem really accessible which only inspired me more. From ripped jeans to flowing gowns, there is nothing I don't love about this blog.

www.songofstyle.com


Street style at its best. Sheryl Luke from a Walk in Wonderland  effortlessly fuses her ripped denims with more refined, designer pieces. I love both her winter and summer looks and the way she makes even basics seem sophisticated. This LA based blogger predominantly blogs about fashion but also adds lifestyle and beauty every now and then.

www.walkinwonderland.com


 * Sarah Donaldson

What is not to love about Sarah's Harper&Harley blog. She focuses mainly on black,white and grey looks but has also incorporated some decor and fitness looks to her blog. Her clean and sleek looks are both accessible and inspiring.

www.harperandharley.com


*Margaret Zhang

Now this is what I call a Jack of all trades. Not only is she a fashion blogger and creative director, she is also a photographer  (she also photographs herself) and has modelled in major campaigns such as Swarovski. I am obsessed with her signature flat lays and her slightly out of the box style. Check out Margaret on her blog www.shinebythree.com

* I do not take credit for the images in this post.

TILL LATER, LAUREN !

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...