Monday, November 23, 2015

Review: Revlon MegaLash lengthening mascara

By now I am sure everyone is sick of hearing what an ordeal having conjunctivitis  (pink eyes ) was for me. Trust me it was; but on a positive note it made really consider what I was putting on my eyes on a day to day basis. As you can imagine I was delighted to find a mascara for sensitive eyes made by one of my favourite brands.


What it says on the tube
*extra defining formula lengthens and conditions lashes
*long lasting
*clump free, smudge free, fragrance free
*opthalmologist tested; suitable for contact lens wearers


What I think
I am not sure if it's  my imagination or not but my eyes feel way more sensitive than before the pink eyes. I have been using this mascara for a little while now and I have to say that I am thoroughly pleased. Not only does it apply beautifully; it also stays on all day. I wore it to our staff party recently and it survived countless hours of sweaty dancing. I also love the brush and how it reaches even the smallest lashes. There is no doubt that I would definitely repurchase this mascara. Overall I give it a 9/10. It retails for about R135.


Have you used this mascara yourself?  What mascara are you currently using?I'd love to hear from you guys.

TILL LATER, LAUREN!

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...