Monday, November 30, 2015

The devil is in the details

"Fashion is what you are offered 4 times a year by designers and style is what you choose " Lauren Hutton

Yes, we are all exposed to the same collections from designers every year and yet, how we style these garments is what makes all the difference. Nothing inspires me more than seeing someone who is pushing the fashion boundaries. It is so easy to get lost in a sea of stylish people so, being yourself unapologetically, will set you apart from the rest of the crowd.

This is why I think accessories are the real style superheroes. Even if you are wearing the same old black dress as the rest of the world; what you add to that dress will ultimately make people sit up and take note. I love the idea of an over the top bag or a pair of unexpected shoes. Even a bright pop of colour or a few stacked rings.

The beauty of it all is that anything goes. If you have the confidence to pull off a look; nothing else really matters. Go forth and slay!














*I do not take credit for the images in this post. 

TILL LATER, LAUREN! 

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...