Thursday, November 5, 2015

Boys will be boys.

Over the last few months I have become a lot more interested in men's fashion. In the past, when I thought of fashion, for some reason I always had females in mind.

My excitement (and interest) grew when I started noticing that my brother and cousins were all developing their own individual style and they were not shying away from expressing and documenting that style. I often share it on my social media pages.

Over the last year or two I have noticed a rise, not only in male street style stars, but in male fashion bloggers as well. And, while it might not be as prominent as female fashion blogging yet; its definitely becoming a force to be reckoned with.

I often get asked why I don't post more men's fashion and inspiration on my blog and the honest truth is that I frequently forget that some guys are just as interested in style as women are. With that in mind, I gathered a few of my favourite looks to hopefully serve as massive inspiration to male readers. If you have a stylish guy in your life, please share this post with him.
I would love to hear from you.














*I do not take credit for the images in this post.

TILL LATER, LAUREN! 


No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...