Friday, November 6, 2015

Review: Freeman's chocolate and strawberry clay mask

When you are a working mom pampering is the last thing on your to do list. However, every now and then I manage to squeeze in some me time. Recently I bought a really amazing clay mask at Dischem and,whenever I get the opportunity, I indulge in this yummy mask.

Firstly, the packaging is quite festive. The bright red tube instantly puts me in a good mood.And the smell, my word! I have to remind myself not to lick my face so frequently.


The texture has got to be one of my favourite aspects of this mask. It's a smooth lightweight formula that goes on your face easily. All you need is a thin layer over your whole face so you only use a little bit of product. Bonus: you get to use it for longer. I usually leave it on for about ten minutes before rinsing. Just as promised on the tube, my face is wonderfully moisturized and toned afterwards.


I am thoroughly impressed by this mask. Overall I give it an 8/10 and I am definitely going to repurchase. I bought my Freeman's mask at Dischem on sale for R50 but they usually retail for about R74. Are you using any of the Freeman masks? I would love to hear from you.

TILL LATER, LAUREN!

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...