Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Best of The 2016 MET Gala

While the theme of the MET Gala might have some of us scratching our heads (Magnus x Machina: Fashion in an age of technology ) the stars certainly came out guns blazing. I literally couldn't wait to see this year's best and worst dressed.

I have to say that I was thoroughly impressed. Not that I am by any means a fashion guru. It's just that this time around I wasn't bored to tears. While there were some horrible outfits ( ja Selena Gomez); there were tons of amazing,  mind blowing looks. Some of my favourites include Gigi Hadid, Claire Danes and Zendaya to name a few. I figured, since the good outweighed the bad, this post will focus solely on my favourite looks of the 2016 MET Gala.

Kate Hudson
Kim and Kanye both in Balmain
FKA Twiggs
Naomi Campbell in Roberto Cavalli
Future
Karlie Kloss
Willow in Chanel and Haden in Louis Vuitton 
Kendall in Versace
Cigars in custom H&
Nicole Kidman in Alexander McQueen
The Weekend and Bella Hadid
Claire Danes in Zac Posen 
Zayn in Versace and Gigi in Tommy Hilfiger
Karolina Kurkova
Anna Wintour in Chanel 
Poppy Delavingne in Marchesa
Kylie in Balmain

Who has your vote for best dressed at this year's MET Gala?

*I do not take credit for the images in this post.

TILL LATER, LAUREN! 

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...