Friday, December 23, 2016

Review : African Extracts Rooibos Products

My skin has never been overly problematic but, every now and then I would suffer the odd break out. And it is usually at the worst possible time. Needless to say I am extra conscious of how I look after my skin. The African Extracts products have caught my attention a few times this year but, it was until recently that I started using the products.

While I haven't been using the products long enough to do a thorough review I thought I would just share a little bit about the products and my experience with it. I have purchased 3 products so far and I have been using it for a little over 6 weeks.


Let me tell you about the Spot Control face wash. I am very picky when it comes to my face because I always end up with red patches after washing. This face wash however is super gentle because of the Rooibos and Boabab extract it contains. The packaging states that its perfect for cleaning deep down in your pores to assist with problem free skin. So far I have been using this face wash twice a day for the last few weeks and I see a major difference. My skin is smoother and definitely in much better shape.


And then there is the toner. Ever since I have discovered what toner is for, I have been trying to find the perfect toner. I don't consider my skin to be super sensitive but, some of the toners I have used have burnt my skin a bit. I am happy to report that this toner is the exact opposite. It leaves my skin refreshed and my pores tightened.


Lastly there is the Dual-Action moisturiser. I usually apply this before foundation. I love that it absorbs easily and the non greasy formula prevents me from ending up shiny during the day. This one is a keeper.


Have you used any of these products? I would love to hear from you.

TILL LATER, LAUREN! 


No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...