Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Life lately : Hello 2017

2016 has been an interesting year for me. It's been made up by some of the worst times as well as the most amazing times. That being said: I feel like the whole year has been a learning curve for me. From being cheated on (yes bohoo) to watching my beautiful boy graduating grade R and getting ready for grade 1. Yes, last year has been a cocktail of emotions.

However, it is a year that I shall be eternally grateful for. Regardless of the moments I spent riddled in self doubt, the year has taught me one valuable lesson: I can overcome anything. So with that in mind, I say bring on 2017!

I haven't made any solid resolutions other than being and even better mom. A mom that is constantly present (not just physically ). I look forward to the laughter and lessons this year has to offer. For me; the new year signifies hope. Hope that, even when things look utterly impossible, there's bound to be light at the end of the tunnel.

Welcome to my first post for 2017. A collection of my favourite moments so far. I hope you enjoy it; and that your year is off to a brilliant start.

My favourite dress.
Awesome nights out with awesome people.
He loves dressing up just like mom.
Graduation !!!!!!
I love working on new posts 
#throwback thursday to the kid's fro!
First selfie for 2017

TILL LATER, LAUREN! 

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...