Saturday, January 7, 2017

Black out!

When you think of summer attire, black is not necessarily the first colour that comes to mind. However, over the last few seasons summer fashion has become less about bright colours and prints; and more about simple black ensembles.

Picture slimming shapes and lightweight fabrics. There is a black piece to suite your personality and the weather simultaneously. The perfect black summer outfit is meant to be striking yet, effortless. So avoid bulky layers and moody accessories.

As always, I have rounded up some of  my favourite all black summer looks to serve as inspiration to all of us. Are you wearing black this summer? I'd love to hear from you










*I do not take credit for the images in this post. 

TILL LATER, LAUREN! 


No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...