Friday, September 22, 2017

Review: Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Nailpolish

It's rare and cherished occasion when I get to do my nails. To be honest, I loathe spending time on my nails only for it to be chipped a few days later. Needless to say, when I heard about Revlon's ColorStay Gel Envy nail polish, I was intrigued. Not only was the colour selection something that caught my attention; the diamond top coat stood out for me as well.


I recently bought two of the colours and the top coat. They retail for about R110 each but, trust me when I say it is worth it. I chose colour number 410 (Up the ante) which is a beautiful purple hue and number 240 (Dealer's Choice ) which is an amazing turquoise colour.


Both colours are so vivid and the colour pay off is stunning. For me, two coats of nail polish and a coat of the daimond top coat usually works well. After a week the colour still remains bright which is important to me.


This nail polish and top coat are really hard-working and it took me a while before I noticed any chips. It's safe to say I will definitely be purchasing a few more colours. If amazing colour payoff and longevity is your thing, I suggest you invest as well.


Number 420 (Up the ante ) on my nails.
Have you used this nail polish?  I would love to hear from you.

TILL LATER, LAUREN!


*Disclaimer- the products mentioned in this post was purchased by me and not sponsored. The views expressed are completely my own.

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...