Monday, September 11, 2017

Let it slide

Giving the cold shoulder has never looked this good. The off-the-shoulder trend has been gaining momentum ever since bloggers, celebs and street style sweethearts have been showing us how effortlessly cool you can look if you let it slide (off the shoulder that is).




Lately, I have been super drawn to the uncomplicated feel that the off-the-shoulder look provides. While the idea of possibly being uncomfortable has nagged me a bit: I have decided to take my chances.




The look says "I know what I am doing but, I don't need to try too hard". Even though it is such an effortless look, paired correctly, it can look put together and polished. Whether you invest in an off-the-shoulder dress or a shirt to wear with jeans; the possibilities are endless.



While I am yet to buy something and indulge in the trend ; I have decided to search the internet for some much needed inspiration. As you see can, there are so many ways to wear the look. I hope you find bucket loads of inspiration here.




Have you tried this trend yet? I would love to hear from you.

*I do not take credit for the images in this post

TILL LATER, LAUREN!

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...