Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Gilty pleasure

It’s been a while since I have done one of these “blogspiration” posts. Let me tell you, being a mom to a hyperactive, explorer of a 6 year old leaves little time to seek out fashion inspiration. However, I do get the urge to be a little fabulous every now and then. 

Lately my motto has been “when in doubt, add a little gold’. Touches of gold can make even the most basic, most inexpensive outfit look amazing and well put together. In this post I’ve compiled images of some of my favourite ways to add a little gold to your life. I hope it provides you with bucket loads of inspiration. Enjoy the pictures!













*I do not take credit for the images in this post. 

TILL LATER, LAUREN! 

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...