Friday, July 28, 2017

The Pinkprint

Raise your hand if you think pink is way too feminine for you to wear. I, for one, never knew how to pull off a pink look without feeling like a 6 year old on her way to a princess party. Luckily, those days are long gone. Street style stars and bloggers are making pink look edgy, modern and not outdated at all.

While I haven't indulged in the trend yet, I am certainly excited to try it after finding tons of inspiration on the internet. If a full pink ensemble is not your thing, try injecting the hue into your wardrobe in small doses. There is a shade of pink to suit your personality and your style.











Are you jumping on the pink bandwagon? I would love to hear from you!

*I do not take credit for the images in this post.

TILL LATER, LAUREN!

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...