Saturday, July 8, 2017

Do Dungarees.

I remember my first pair of dungarees, it was not cute at all. Although at the time I felt super cute in it. Luckily over the decades dungarees have evolved from "Bob the builder" to a style staple for fashion icons such as Rihanna and Alexa Chung.

With so many different styles and interpretations it has become relatively easy to find something that will suit your personality. Whether its floral, leather or good old blue denim you'll be sure to have your pick. Go long and fitted for night time or invest in a shorter version for spring. I for one, cant wait to indulge in the trend.











*I do not take credit for the images in this post. 

TILL LATER, LAUREN! 

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...