Friday, October 13, 2017

Life Lately : October 2017

I love reading these life lately posts. Getting to know bloggers on a more personal level makes me want to keep up with their posts more often. Like catching up with a friend. I have done a few "life lately" posts in the past and I have thoroughly enjoyed it. Basically, its just me filling my readers in about what's going on in my life. Nothing specific really, just bits and pieces of my day to day. 



I have gotten into the habit of taking more and more outfit posts lately even though its just for instagram sometimes. I enjoy sharing what I wear and I'll definitely be posting more.


Clearly my son is alot better at this than I am. We spend alot of time together and I one of those moms who constantly takes pictures. Also, Xylon is one of the funniest people I know.


I recently did a post where I discussed Standard Bank's  "Business of Fashion Accelerator " program. It's an amazing initiative aiming to give fashion entrepreneurs an amazing opportunity.



I love doing beauty posts for my blog as well. These are some of my recent reviews. P.S. how stunning are those Almay eyeshadows.




I always makes sure I spend time with the people  I love the most. We love game arcades, restaurants and I always take pictures. This was also my first experience with bumper cars.

And that's it for today. I hope you enjoyed the little bit of insight into my life.  If you have a blog comment with the link. I would love to check it out.

TILL LATER, LAUREN!

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...