Friday, October 20, 2017

The pants that stole my heart

Hey everyone!

I wasn't planning on sharing these pictures as part of a lookpost but I love the colour palette so much that I thought why not. I wore this outfit to run some errands the other day. For me, comfort is key. Now I hear you asking, who runs errands in heels? Let me tell you...these are by far the most comfortable heels I have ever worn.


I love wearing a body suit and I think that the waterfall cardigan softens the look and makes it slightly more casual. The material from the bodysuit and cardigan is super light weight and perfect for the warmer days.


These pants I got on sale at Legit and it was one of my best buys. It's got a bit of a stretchy legging feel to it but it is pleated in the front like chinos which gives it a more polished look. 


Everyone who knows me knows I am a sunglasses type of girl. These were my most recent purchase from The Fix (my favourite store at the moment ).  They have such nice things without having to break the bank. This was one of my favourite looks.

Thank you for taking the time to read. Drop me a comment with your blog link if you have one.

TILL LATER, LAUREN! 

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...