Tuesday, February 6, 2018

First Impression : ABHCosmetics Glow Kit

Hey everyone!

This is a post I am ecstatic to do. Recently my friend suprised me with the most beautiful make up gift I have ever laid eyes on. I might as well have been living under a rock because, before the gift, I had never heard about Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics (ABHcosmetics). Or rather I didn't notice exactly how many bloggers had been talking about the brand. Once I did some research, my excitement grew leaps and bounds.


This particular glow kit was a collaboration between vlogger Nicole Guerriero and ABH and it contains six stunning shimmery shades. The pigmentation and colour pay off is glorious.

-from left to right, bottom to top the shades are:

*Kitty Kat
*Forever Young
*Daydream
*Forever Lit
*Glow Getter
*143



They are shimmery shades which creates some beautiful effects. The brown and copper shades are perfect for day time glam and the maroon and silver will spruce up any night time event. As intense as the colours look in the pan, they are really easy to use and perfect for layering. Another thing that I love is the stunning pink packaging. Great packaging always wins in my books.


Like I have said before the colour pay off is amazing and you can use them anywhere you please. It accentuates and highlights the face and body. So its just a matter of personal taste. I can't wait to create some amazing looks with this palette :)

Have you used any of the ABH cosmetics? I would love to hear from you.

TILL LATER, LAUREN!

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...