Monday, February 3, 2014

Review: Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub



I remember being a pimply faced teenager.  I also remember thinking nothing could be worse than being a pimply faced teenager. That was when my battle for clear skin began. I tried everything (lets not even make a list). Luckily, as an adult I became more aware of what my skin needs and I set out to find products that do not require all my money and time.

I bought this scrub at Foschini and it retails for just about R80. I have been using it for almost two months because I didn't want to do a post when I wasn't really familiar with the product.

What it says on the bottle

[Neutrogena]  is an uplifting daily facial scrub for clear, fresh and healthy looking skin everyday. With powerful Microclear technology and exfoliating microbeads the formula unclogs pores to clean deeply and help eliminate spots and blemishes. The refreshing scrub gently purifies the skin without over drying, while a wave of pink grapefruit uplifts the senses with a burst of invigorating freshness.

What I thought about  the product

If this product was a guy I could see us in a very long, very happy relationship. It's the one. I'll admit that what attracted me to the product at first was in fact the packaging. The girl in me gravitated towards the pink bottle. However, the scrub actually does the job it promised to do. After a few weeks of using it my skin looks radiant. Much to my delight I have been able to go out of the house without any BB cream or base on. Even though its a hard working scrub, it is gentle enough to be used everyday, BONUS! I have to add that the divine scent always puts me in a great mood too.

Overall I give this product 8/10 and I would most definitely recommend it!

What are some of your go to products?

                                                                 TILL LATER, LAUREN!

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...