Thursday, September 4, 2014

OOTD - Casual Lunch



Since I hardly ever have anyone to take pictures of me during the day (no one with the patience anyway) I refrain from doing look posts. However, I would still like to share what I wore every now and then and I figured why not do it this way. I realise it is not nearly the same as a proper look post, but I suppose it is better than nothing.  Maybe I am just too terrified to actually pose in front of a camera.This is a quick post on what I wore recently to a pretty laid back lunch with a very good girlfriend of mine. I hope you enjoy it nevertheless.



* Boyfriends jeans and spike bracelet : Mr Price (Quirky Stylista range)
*Neon trimmed clutch and white T shirt : JET
*Sunglasses: Freebie with Glamour mag
*Shoes: Legit
* Lips ring : Edgars
* Gellac Nailpolish (burgundy) : Yardley

Thank you for reading....

TILL LATER, LAUREN!

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...