Friday, November 21, 2014

STYLE CRUSH: GWEN STEFANI

Some of my favourite things in life include fashion and music, so you can imagine my excitement when Gwen Stefani joined the judging panel on The Voice and added a little fashion flare to the show.

 Gwen is the quintessential cool girl. With her platinum blonde mane and signature red pout, she embodies glam rock.  Not even the baggy pants she is frequently spotted in can make Gwen look scruffy. I am in AWE! Because she is a mom and seems so easy going on television, I am sure you can see where my fascination with her stems from.


 Whether she is dropping her children of at school or doing interviews, Gwen always looks so effortlessly put together. I can’t even begin to imagine how sickeningly stunning her shoe closet must be. Just goes to show that moms can be cool too!









* I do not take credit for the images in this post

What do you think of Gwen's style?

                                                                TILL LATER, LAUREN!

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...