Thursday, January 14, 2016

First impression : Revlon Photoready Skinlights Illuminator

On certain days I feel naturally glowy. Those are the days when I wake-up way before my alarm goes off. When my hair is behaving and my stomache seems extra flat. The days when my eyeliner is perfectly winged. For the other days I have discovered something just as amazing.

While browsing through the sale racks at Dischem I stumbled upon the only illuminator left . Now, I have read about illuminators before but, it never occurred to me that I might actually enjoy using it. I figured it was worth the experiment.


I love the packaging .
The formula is super lightweight so you don't waste time and energy blending. And speaking of blending; you can put on as much or as little as you and you won't end up resembling Edward Cullen. In fact, it is quite a healthy looking glow that you end up with. I usually put on a little bit on where the sun hits my face. I love the effect.

300 Peach Light
Have you used Revlon Photoready Skinlights Illuminator or something similar? I would love to hear from you.

TILL LATER, LAUREN! 




No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...