Tuesday, January 12, 2016

The Golden Globes 2016

This year's Globes did not disappoint when it came to fashion. For the first time in a really long while I found myself excited by most of the sartorial choices the stars made. From Zendaya in Marchesa to Olivia Palermo in Delpozo; I was thoroughly impressed. Without further ado, let's jump in to my favourite looks of the 2016 Golden Globes.

Viola Davis in Marchesa 

Jamie Alexander in Genny

Jenna Dewan-Tatum in Zuhair Murad

Gina Rodriguez in Zac Posen

Olivia Palermo in Delpozo 

Kate Hudson in Michael Kors

Rooney Mara

Alicia Vikander in Louis Vuitton 

Jennifer Lopez in Giambattista Vali

Zendaya in Marchesa 

*I do not take credit for the images in this post.

TILL LATER, LAUREN!

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...