Saturday, March 26, 2016

Look post : the dress


 I've never been too keen on taking pictures. I'll be the first to admit I am not photogenic. And, while I have grown to be ok with that (my talents lie elsewhere ), I  certainly enjoy seeing look posts on other blogs. Seeing what other people are wearing on a day to day basis is inspiring.

Since I have not yet mustered up the courage to do a regular look post, I have decided to do something slightly different. I wore this outfit to a Sunday lunch recently. I was immediately obsessed with this printed dress the moment I saw it. While it is perfect for summer; I can also wear it in the cooler autumn weather with stockings and a coat.


The shoes and necklace are some of my favourite statement pieces. I love the lace up and suede detail on the shoes and the necklace made me think of those Pichulik necklaces I have been dying to get. The snake skin detail on the side of the bag gives an otherwise very plain bag that wow factor. I cant wait to experiment with all these pieces and find new ways to wear them.

How stunning is this bag!?

A selfie of me in my favourite dress.

If you have posted a look on your blog recently please leave me the link in the comment section. I would love to read it. Other than that, have an amazing day!

TILL LATER, LAUREN!




No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...