Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Style crush :Twinning

I am a firm believer in the power of fashion. There have been days when I have felt at my worst; and a fashion blog or a magazine cheered me up. There have been times when I have been completely uninspired and all it took was an episode of fashion bloggers. Yes, fashion has power indeed.

However, nothing is more strikingly inspiring to me than street style. Seeing how regular ( and some not so regular) people share their ability to turn an idea into a work of art. This is where my most recent style crushes come in. Sisters Cipriana and Takenya Quan. While their style is very cohesive there is also a very strong sense of individual style.  Everything from their manes to their impressive footwear; I love it!









*I do not take credit for the images in this post. 

TILL LATER, LAUREN! 

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...