Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Life Lately : 15-06-16

It's been a week of adjusting for me. I have recently been promoted to a new position and with that came treading outside of my comfort zone. I had to adjust to a new set of colleagues and rules. On the up side: constantly learning new things are exciting.

For a minute or two I doubted that I would fit in and I wondered if someone else was perhaps better suited for the position. That got me thinking. Why is that frequently  pray for new opportunities; but hesitate when God hands them to us? Why do we doubt ourselves, but readily applaud others?

I have decided to push all notions of doubt aside. These things do not happen merely by chance. If an obstacle or opportunity happens to come your way, God has already decided you can handle it. End of story. With my little rant out of the way, let me welcome you to my newest "Life Lately" post.

For those of you who haven't read these posts on my blog let me explain. "Life Lately" posts usually consists of a collection of images depicting what is happening in my life...lately.

Please enjoy the post and feel free to leave your url in the comment section if you have a blog as well. I'm always keen on discovering new blogs.

Quotes are life savers for me.

Squad goals! 

Supporting a good cause with the love of my life.

I love doing reviews for my blog.

My brother is the most  fun person I know.

Inspiration  (I do not take credit for this image)

He loves taking pictures.

Sleep overs with the people I love the most.

And that's it. I look forward to hearing from you...

TILL LATER, LAUREN! 

No comments:

Life begins at...Sobriety?

That seems to be the case for me. Let me start by saying, had it not been for a near death experience, I would certainly not be writing this...